Friday, October 9, 2009

Chicago Outfly

Downtown Chicago Outfly

Downtown Chicago Outfly at the Fortnightly club was an amazing evening. The fortnightly club provided the perfect environment for our alumni to socialize, have a great meal and then some more socializing. The events hosts, Ray and Judy McCaskey, gave us a great welcome as well as some interesting information about the Fortnightly club. This was my first Alumni Outfly, and to be honest I was a little intimidated to meet so many alumni. Through all of the warm conversations and great stories I ended my evening on a high note. It is so great to know that Wartburg Alumni love and care about Wartburg to the extent to take time out of there busy lives and spend time with fellow Knights.

Naperville Outfly

Naperville Outfly at Maggianos was wonderful. There was a great mix of Alumni generations which provided the perfect ingredients for a fun time. Considering the event surpassed the full capacity, we had just enough room to hold side conversations. My favorite part of the Alumni events is not only hearing others stories but sharing some of my own as well. I have great pride in becoming a Wartburg Alumni and I am well aware of what I must live up to.


Jennifer Rodriquez '11

No comments:

Post a Comment