Monday, June 7, 2010

Senior Pig Roast of 2010

Check out the photos from the Senior Pig Roast this year. Seniors celebrated the end of all their hardwork and studying with an evening out on the football field playing bags, enjoying food, and spending time with those friends made over the years.

"The senior pig roast was an absolutely amazing event. After spending winter term at Wartburg West and May Term in Alaska, it was a great way to end my senior year. It gave me the opportunity to see friends I hadn't seen for awhile. It was a really unique experience because it was the only time I have been somewhere that
is only people from the class of 2010. I am now graduating and thoroughly looking forward to being a Wartburg alum!"
-Abbie Smith '10 (woo hoo!)

See more pictures for the Senior Pig Roast on the
Alumni Picasa site.

No comments:

Post a Comment