Friday, June 10, 2011

Alumni Board Spotlight - Nancy Heiter, '80

Majors/Minors: Biology


Family Information: I married Mike Heiter in '79 and we have two children: Beth, an '07 Wartburg Alum, and Jeff, currently a junior at Culver-Stockton College.


Work Information: I am co-principal at Charles City High School.


What do you enjoy doing? I enjoy traveling, reading, exercising, watching sporting events, and spending time with my family and friends.


What do you think makes Wartburg stand out from other schools? I think the quality of education, both formal and informal, and the opportunities for many experiences that allow the learning to be "real."


What is currently your favorite thing about Wartburg? It thrills me to see Wartburg's successes in academics, athletics, and the arts. I am very proud to have been part of Wartburg.


What does "Be Orange" mean to you? It means that pride that you feel when anyone mentions Wartburg. It also means leading lives of leadership and service because of our faith and learning that was instilled while at Wartburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment