Thursday, April 5, 2012

Alumni Board Spotlight - Bruce Lantzky '93



Major/Minors:
Finance and Business Management double major.

Work Information:
I’m the owner of Lantzky Farms and I also work as an Agricultural Insurance Consultant at First Insurance Services.

Family Information:
My wife Leasa ('94), and I have two kids: Trey and Natalie.

What do you enjoy doing?
The thing that I enjoy the most is simply taking time out to be with my family.

What do you think makes Wartburg stand out from other schools?
I believe that Wartburg provides amazingly well rounded individuals that have a tremendous work ethic.

What is currently your favorite thing about Wartburg?
Wartburg students have such an amazing involvement with the Waverly community.

What does "Being Orange" mean to you?
"Being Orange” is a special feeling that is shared by alumni of all ages. It is a feeling that you are a part of an extended family that will help in what ever way possible in order for you to achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment