Wednesday, August 3, 2011



Alumni Board Spotlight - Barbara Sims '98

Major/Minors: Biology

Family Information: My husband, Paul Sims, and our golden retriever, Henna Dylan.

Work Information: I am the Technology Licensing Manager at Mayo Clinic.

What do you enjoy doing? I enjoy gardening, biking, golfing, reading, traveling and being with family and friends.

What do you think makes Wartburg stand out from other schools? Wartburg's professors. They know students by name, care about their learning, and prepare them for life after Wartburg.

What is currently your favorite thing about Wartburg?
The commitment to service by the students, faculty, and staff. I am amazed by the number of service projects every year, both on campus and across the nation.

What does "Being Orange" mean to you?
To me, "Being Orange" means pride in Wartburg; knowing and celebrating our history, and leading lives of leadership and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment